The construction is going well-the arches are up and work proceeds with the stucco. I picked out tile for the casa today at a tile store and also the colors for the interior and exterior.
Yesterday I found a serious leak in the RV it had flowed from the shower control knobs to a lower compartment filling my tool chest with water. I tried using rubber leak tape but it didn’t hold so I had to take out the offending plumbing and replace it. Luckily there is a an RV store in town and they had the parts. Getting to the plumbing and getting the parts to fit was a whole other story, but I got the job done and so far no leaks. I check every once in a while just in case.
Here are some photos of the house construction and the leaky plumbing in the RV.